These are full examples for each of the resource types of Agones
- Full GameServer Configuration
- Full Fleet Configuration
- Full GameServer Allocation Configuration
- Full Autoscaler Configuration with Buffer Strategy
- Full Autoscaler Configuration with Webhook Strategy
- Full Autoscaler Configuration with Webhook Strategy + TLS
Game server implementations
These are all examples of simple game server implementations, that integrate the Agones game server SDK.
- Simple gameserver (Go) - simple server that responds to TCP connections or UDP packets on the same port.
- CPP Simple (C++) - C++ example that starts up, stays healthy and then shuts down after 60 seconds.
- Node.js Simple (Node.js) - A simple Node.js example that marks itself as ready, sets some labels and then shutsdown.
- Rust Simple (Rust) - A simple Rust example that marks itself as ready, sets some labels and then shutsdown.
- Unity Simple (Unity3d) - This is a very simple “unity server” that doesn’t do much other than show how the SDK works in Unity.
- Xonotic - Wraps the SDK around the open source FPS game Xonotic and hosts it on Agones.
- SuperTuxKart - Wraps the SDK around the open source racing game SuperTuxKart, and hosts it on Agones.
Building on top of Agones
- Agones API Usage Example (Go) - This service provides an example of using the Agones API to create a GameServer.
Was this page helpful?
Glad to hear it! Please tell us how we can improve.
Sorry to hear that. Please tell us how we can improve.
Last modified January 20, 2022: docs: typo grep commend (#2429) (f1cf221)